Think You Have What It Takes To Care For People Living With Dementia?
Here at Northfield House we have an extremely dedicated, compassionate and highly motivated team of staff caring for our residents, most of whom are living with dementia.
If you feel you posses these qualities and you’d like to pursue a career caring for people with dementia please apply for one of the positions listed below.
If we have do not have any current vacancies please get in touch by scrolling down the page to view and completing our application form.
Such a lovely place to work. Great team and absolutely gorgeous residents 😊
Current Job Vacancies
Please click on the job link below to see the full details
Carer required at Northfield House in Stroud.
We are a warm, friendly, traditional privately owned Residential Care Home in Uplands, Stroud with a clean, safe and comfortable home from home environment.
We consider all our residents to be like a dear loved one in our own family.
Our ethos is "Care with Compassion & Commitment". If this is also you, we are looking to hear from you!
- Provide personal care (wash, dress, feed, incontinence care)
- Provide companionship
- You will also focus on a high level of person-centred care
- Support residents and others in general and around the Home
- Assist with laundry duties
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Other benefits include:
- Comprehensive online training where required
- Support with Personal Development
- Opportunity to work within a close knit team dedicated to providing high quality PCC
- Polo shirt provided
- 5-6 weeks holiday pro rata
- Benefit working short notice overtime and Bank holidays
The individual will have:
- Be an energetic person with a happy disposition, who enjoys forming relationships
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- To work well under pressure
- Show Compassion & Commitment to all within the home
- Have a big heart with a kind and nurturing manner
- Have a natural ability to connect with people
- To provide our residents with Quality care
- Treat colleagues and residents with Dignity & respect
- Show Commitment to the Care Sector
Job Type: Full time - 36 hours
Salary: £7.25 - £8.72
Interested? Contact us on 01453 488060 for a confidential chat. Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your phone number so we can call you.
How To Be Considered: When There Are No Current Vacancies Listed
Please enter your details in the form below. Make sure you include your telephone number and contact details in the contacts section so that we can get back in touch.