Think You Have What It Takes To Care For People Living With Dementia?
Here at Northfield House we have an extremely dedicated, compassionate and highly motivated team of staff caring for our residents, most of whom are living with dementia.
If you feel you posses these qualities and you’d like to pursue a career caring for people with dementia please apply for one of the positions listed below.
If we have do not have any current vacancies please get in touch by scrolling down the page to view and completing our application form.
Such a lovely place to work. Great team and absolutely gorgeous residents 😊
Current Job Vacancies
Please click on the job link below to see the full details
Carer required at Northfield House in Stroud.
We are a warm, friendly, traditional privately owned Residential Care Home in Uplands, Stroud with a clean, safe and comfortable home from home environment.
We consider all our residents to be like a dear loved one in our own family.
Our ethos is "Care with Compassion & Commitment". If this is also you, we are looking to hear from you!
- Provide personal care (wash, dress, feed, incontinence care)
- Provide companionship
- You will also focus on a high level of person-centred care
- Support residents and others in general and around the Home
- Assist with laundry duties
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Other benefits include:
- Comprehensive online training where required
- Support with Personal Development
- Opportunity to work within a close knit team dedicated to providing high quality PCC
- Polo shirt provided
- 5-6 weeks holiday pro rata
- Benefit working short notice overtime and Bank holidays
The individual will have:
- Be an energetic person with a happy disposition, who enjoys forming relationships
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- To work well under pressure
- Show Compassion & Commitment to all within the home
- Have a big heart with a kind and nurturing manner
- Have a natural ability to connect with people
- To provide our residents with Quality care
- Treat colleagues and residents with Dignity & respect
- Show Commitment to the Care Sector
Job Type: Full time - 36 hours
Salary: £8.36 - £8.91 per hour
Interested? Contact us on 01453 488060 for a confidential chat. Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your phone number so we can call you.
Senior Administrator required at Northfield House in Stroud.
Imagine a job where no day is truly the same, where you can use your exceptional administrative
and organisational skills to help us create a wonderful home for our residents.
Working as our Compliance and Administrative Lead, you will assist our Home Manager in making sure our regulatory responsibilities are met and acting as front of house for anyone visiting the home. This is a role for someone who is equally at home in a spreadsheet as they are enjoying entertainment with our residents.
This is a busy, rewarding role for someone who can hit the ground running. You will get great support from the head office team and your colleagues, who work together to provide first class residential, respite and day care for those with dementia.
Job Type: 9am -5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £9.00 - £10.50 per hour
If this sounds like you, for further information please send an email to email@example.com
How To Be Considered: When There Are No Current Vacancies Listed
Please enter your details in the form below. Make sure you include your telephone number and contact details in the contacts section so that we can get back in touch.